About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Thursday, May 21, 2015

~I HEARD THE LORD SHOUTING ...WAKE UP!~



I HEARD THE LORD SHOUTING ...WAKE UP!

I just saw the Lord shouting to the Earth! "Wake Up!!!!!!!!" I heard the Lord yell again!! "Time FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO GROW UP!!" I hear the Lord say and I felt His heart... "It is time to let me work my work!!" He is turning over the tables in the drug industry that has kept your children bound! I hear Him say to the parents..."Stand back and let me do my work!!!!!" Do not fear for what you are about to see Me do! It will be for their good and for their freedom from that which would have consumed them! I must deal with the rebellion in the Land of America! I AM TEARING DOWN THE KINGDOMS OF THAT WHICH HAS ENSLAVED YOUR CHILDREN FOR I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRIES!


FROM CHURCH AS USUAL TO KINGDOM REALITY

I am shifting Church as usual to Kingdom reality and my kingdom citizens are not pew sitters!!! Get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The days of cushy Christianity have shifted and you must shift also!" I saw in a dream an Angel of awakening in my house.. The Angel looked at us who were having Church there and said to us..Wake Up!! I had to get up from that place and begin to do what God had called me to do!! He is saying ,My Angel of awakening is here!


~THE ROAR OF THE LION IS SHAKING THE EARTH!~

I am quaking inside from what the Lord is saying just now.. It is the roar of the Lion shaking the Earth with the vibrations of Heavens urgency! "WAKE UP!!!!" The Lord says that He will put this urgency in everyone's heart that is seeking Him for His power and for His truth to be heard! You will begin to pour out tears upon the Earth for the lost because I will put my heart into your being and you will not be able to get away from my cry!!" You will begin to hear this cry vibrate in your being in the days just ahead! It will be like a battle cry! It will be a sound that will not let you ignore My cry! It will be the sense of compassion for a dying world! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY CRY!!!!

~YOU WILL BEGIN TO CRY IN THE MARKETPLACES~

I see people in the grocery store begin to cry in public because the Lord's heart and sense of urgency is overtaking them... I see kids in schools beginning to travail because they start to feel His presence and sense of urgency for their fellow students.. "This cry will come from deep within you and will be undeniable! Deep will call unto deep and compassion will begin to heal the hearts of my People and will move them to action! GET READY FOR MY HEART WILL BEGIN TO BE MANIFEST IN MY PEOPLE! Yes I am shouting to the earth in this hour for I must have a people who are willing in this day! A people who will carry my heart to the nations.. I am waking you to the cry in America to return to the God of your Fathers.. YES,THE SHOUT YOU ARE HEARING,THE SHAKING YOU ARE FEELING, AND THE UNEASINESS YOU ARE SENSING IS ONLY ME WAKING YOU TO YOUR DESTINY AND TO COME TO YOUR PLACE FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!"

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
http://jostevens-tcic.blogspot.com/

Artwork by JeWelL @ Visionary Perspectives

No comments:

Post a Comment