About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Saturday, September 12, 2015

“PROPHET’S STOP CURSING YOUR NATION OR YOU MAY TAKE A LITTLE VACATION! “



The Lord Spoke To Me About Jonah

Jonah 3:10 (TLB) “And when God saw that they had put a stop to their evil ways, he abandoned his plan to destroy them and didn’t carry it through.

Jonah 4:1-11 “This change of plans made Jonah very angry. He complained to the Lord about it: “This is exactly what I thought you’d do, Lord, when I was there in my own country and you first told me to come here. That’s why I ran away to Tarshish. For I knew you were a gracious God, merciful, slow to get angry, and full of kindness; I knew how easily you could cancel your plans for destroying these people. “Please kill me, Lord; I’d rather be dead than alive when nothing that I told them happens.”

Then the Lord said, “Is it right to be angry about this?” So Jonah went out and sat sulking on the east side of the city, and he made a leafy shelter to shade him as he waited there to see if anything would happen to the city. And when the leaves of the shelter withered in the heat, the Lord arranged for a vine to grow up quickly and spread its broad leaves over Jonah’s head to shade him. This made him comfortable and very grateful.But God also prepared a worm! The next morning the worm ate through the stem of the plant, so that it withered away and died.”

“Then when the sun was hot, God ordered a scorching east wind to blow on Jonah, and the sun beat down upon his head until he grew faint and wished to die. For he said, “Death is better than this!”And God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry because the plant died?” “Yes,” Jonah said, “it is; it is right for me to be angry enough to die!”

“Then the Lord said, “You feel sorry for yourself when your shelter is destroyed, though you did no work to put it there, and it is, at best, short-lived. And why shouldn’t I feel sorry for a great city like Nineveh with its 120,000 people in utter spiritual darkness and all its cattle? 



~DO YOU WANT REPUTATION OR REPENTANCE AND RESTORATION?~

God just spoke to me as I was meditating on Him while preparing a meal. I was thinking about 9/11 and why we had not yet been destroyed here in America. Then the Lord spoke and said. “Many prophets are more concerned for their reputation than they are that the people repent. They want me to take away the covering that I have over the people that they have spoken will fall, because they want to be proven right……AND BEING RIGHT, IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN REPRESENTING WHO I TRULY AM, WHICH IS A GOD WHO IS SLOW TO ANGER, WHO IS FULL OF MERCY, AND LOVING KINDNESS, WHO DESIRES FOR ALL TO COME TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF MY SON JESUS…… I am a good God! I sent My Son to die a horrible death to redeem mankind, not to destroy them. I am sending those who will preach and prophesy the good news, for it is My love that leads them to repentance!

Then He said, “Jonah was angry until I took away his covering then he fainted and wanted to die! He then saw that I also loved these people who had been in disobedience, just as he was, when he refused to go to Nineveh, yet, he did it with knowledge. He saw that, he needed my grace to stay alive and that he needed my compassion, to be under my covering. His motive for prophesying to them was wrong and so are many who are speaking judgment over America even now.” Then He said, “Go, like John the Baptist and tell them to repent so that, times of refreshing and restoration may come upon them from the presence of their God, who is slow to anger and has compassion on those who know not what they do, those who “do not know their right hand from their left….” I want the Jonah’s to repent in this hour FOR I HAVE SENT THEM NOT TO BE “RIGHT” BUT TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE REPENT SO THAT YOUR GOD WILL TURN AWAY HIS HAND FROM YOU AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING!”



~I HAVE PUT AUTHORITY IN YOUR MOUTH AND COMPASSION IN YOUR HEART~

There are very few Prophets who are speaking life to this Nation and the enemy is trying to silence them because he knows my principals apply and my principals can not be altered. The principal that I am speaking of is that “LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE!” IT IS TIME TO SPEAK LIFE! IT IS TIME FOR THE BLESSING OF THE UPRIGHT TO SAVE THE NATION! It is time to represent your God’s heart! Arise, you who have My word! Arise, you who have my heart of compassion and you who know my ways! Arise, and tell them that their warfare is accomplished! Arise, and tell them that are bound to come forth! Tell them who do not know me that I am a Good God full of forgiveness and I came to set the captives free! Tell the drug addict that I have overcome and there is freedom!”



~SPEAK LIFE!~

“Yes, it is time to arise and shine forth into the darkness for you are called to bring light! I have given you the ministry of reconciliation and not of condemnation! You are ambassadors of Heaven and not spokesmen for Hell’s wrath! Speak life, because you have been given authority! Speak life, to the weak in mind and body! Speak life, My prophetic army, for there is power in your words!”



~GOD IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL SPEAK FAITH TO THEIR CITIES AND CIRCUMSTANCES NOT HOPELESSNESS!~

You see in Ezekiel 9:9 (CEB) it says, “ Then he said to me, “The guilt of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great. The land is full of blood, and the city full of injustice. FOR THEY SAY, “The Lord has forsaken the land, and the Lord does not see.” (Read the rest of this chapter to see what happened to them who spoke like this.)

Luke 18:7-9 (ESV) “And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt:”

You see Jonah wanted the covering to stay upon Him even though he was sinning by being angry! But he wanted it to come off of those that he had prophesied to but God wanted to save them and restore that “Great City” God is sending you prophetic people to warn the people to repent so that He can save this nation to fulfill it’s destiny in this hour!

Joel 2:13-14 (ESV) “Return to the Lord your God,for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;and he relents over disaster.Who knows whether he will not turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind him,a grain offering and a drink offering for the Lord your God?”



~CHECK YOUR MOTIVES!~

“The Lord is saying, “I am looking for those prophets who will check the motives of their hearts in this hour. I am looking for those who unlike Jonah will not be angry when I do good to the lost and save them when they repent, who will check their heart and will understand from which they fell! That in their disobedience, have had much mercy from me and who I have been patient with in their disobedience! I want them to have the same compassion and heart for their nations and cities and for those who have fallen away! I want them to remember the covering that I gave them, even when they were angry with those to whom I sent them! I need them to represent to the world, who I truly am! It is time for them to shine!!”

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations?

2 comments:

  1. this is such an awesome and true word.... thanks for sharing.... seems we are always trying to "teach the world a lesson" with a desire to pour out our own wrath then blame God for it ... its the exact reason the world is having a problem with Christianity right now ...we should never forget the true gospel .... the gospel of grace.... God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Gigi, all glory to God ! and amen to what you said!

    ReplyDelete