About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

~ I AM BLASTING THE BULLIES WITH THE BREATH OF MY MOUTH! ~ By Jo Ellen Stevens



I heard the Lord say tonight “I am “Blasting the Bullies” I am blasting the bullies that have tried to keep my people back from going into their destinies! Yes, with the Breath Of My Mouth and the Fire Of My Spirit I will blast them! Did I not say that as you worship me that, the enemies will melt like wax at the presence of the Lord!”

“So stand in the midst of your darkness and in the midst of the intimidation! For I will blast the Bullies of sickness that have held you down! I will blast the spirit of intimidation that has kept you from moving forward! I will, with a blast of my nostrils, blast the bullies of shame! I will, Blast The Bullies Of Fear, Doubt, and Unbelief as you praise Me for what I am about to do with you in this hour!! Yes, I am blasting the Bullies Of The Past, Present and Future and clearing out a path for you in the harvest field in 2016! See they are burning up even now!!

Psalm 97:1-6 (NOG)

“Yahweh rules as king.
Let the earth rejoice.
Let all the islands be joyful.
Clouds and darkness surround him.
Righteousness and justice are the foundations of his throne.
Fire spreads ahead of him.
It burns his enemies who surround him.
His flashes of lightning light up the world.
The earth sees them and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax in the presence of Yahweh,
in the presence of the Adonay of the whole earth.
The heavens tell about his righteousness,
and all the people of the world see his glory.

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens

https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations/?pnref=lhc

2 comments: