About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Monday, March 30, 2015

~ Lift Up Your Song~Lift Up Your Head~ And The King Of Heaven’s Armies~ Will Come In~

Prophetic Artwork by Jewell Jeffery @ Visionary perspectives

~The Seriousness of Our Time~



I have had this word for a bit now and I wanted to wait and share it when the Lord spoke to me about it. I didn’t want it to be just another word about worship. I think many of us know the benefits of worshiping God. I just want this to grab a hold of the hearts and minds of the people who will read it and to whoever will have access to it. I feel that God was trying to get this point across in the time that we are living in and in the danger that we are facing, not only in this country, but many other countries around the world. Especially as we see ISIS rising and many signs pointing to persecution of the church here in America and around the world.. Many are already experiencing it even as I am writing this word.




~God....What Does That Have To Do With Carmen?~

In a dream, I was outside walking and I saw the Christian singing artist “Carmen” walking in the opposite direction. I yelled across the street at him and asked him how it was that he wrote the song that he was singing? I said “do you hear it in words first or do you get the music? He came across the street and began pushing me down on the sidewalk and covered me like a policeman would if there was imminent danger.... It seemed like I could see a person behind me that became very suspicious of what was going on there. I felt the spirit of religion...Man made religion does not want you to worship God until He comes into your situation and saves you from your enemies!




The Lord spoke to me to look at the Hebrew meaning of what the name “Carmen” meant. When I did, it meant “God’s Vineyard” (We are his vineyard) Isaiah 5:1 (AMP) “ Let me [as God’s representative] sing of and for my greatly Beloved [God, the Son] a tender song of my Beloved concerning His vineyard [His chosen people]. My greatly Beloved had a vineyard on a very fruitful hill.” and the Latin meaning is “a song, tune, or poem.”




The Lord then said “My vineyard will hear the song of the Lord in words, poems or tunes. and will begin to hear the sounds of heaven to defeat their enemies in this season. I will be their covering as it was in David’s day! I will rebuild the “Tabernacle of David” and I will be their secret place! It is in this place that I will cause them to “see” their enemy from afar It is there that they will sing, speak, and say what they see me do and speak, and sing what they hear from heaven and my vineyard will bring forth the fruit of heaven to earth! My kingdom will come and My will shall be done!!”




For a few weeks now I have been hearing this sound coming from heaven. The first time that I heard it, it sounded oriental in nature and I was able to sing it into a recorder without the music. The Lord told me that He was now “singing intercessory songs over Asian Nations.” The song of the Lord is the very breath of God singing through us! It is the roar of the Lion of the tribe of Judah coming out of His people! As we hear Him, we will begin to sing what we hear! Musicians will begin to play the sounds also. It will be His heart and His voice singing, playing and dancing through us! I know that this is happening to a degree but what I am hearing the Lord say now is that this is going to increase in His people in this season, It will be the voice of many waters covering the earth! We are literally bringing heaven to earth when we worship Him for what He says He is about to do! You see you are the gates that allow or forbid what comes into the earth realm!




Psalms 24: 7-10 (AMP) “Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates; yes, lift them up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is [He then] this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah [pause, and think of that]!



Matthew 16:19 (AMP) “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven”




~The Key To Stopping The Enemy Is To Speak And Play His Word In Praise And Worship~

We often wonder how this happens and here is a clue. The word says that as we praise Him that the princes of darkness are bound or forbidden on earth! Psalms 149: 5-9 (AmP) ”Let the saints be joyful in the glory and beauty [which God confers upon them]; let them sing for joy upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their throats and a two-edged sword in their hands, To wreak vengeance upon the nations and chastisement upon the peoples, To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron, To execute upon them the judgment written. He [the Lord] is the honor of all His saints. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)”




We literally stop the enemy in His tracks when we praise Him! We execute what is already written and settled in Heaven through prophetic words, songs, or actions such as dancing, singing, or even playing an instrument... We bind the enemy and we bring forth that which we see heaven doing thus becoming that (Fruitful Vine!) I have often told those that I teach to “say what they see” This is prophecy 101.. You come up into His presence as you sing and worship Him and then begin to act out or speak or sing or dance whatever He shows you to do and this brings the will or heart of God to them.. The Holy Spirit then is bringing heaven to earth through you and my brothers and sisters, the enemy can not stand in this atmosphere! Why because God inhabits our praises and fights for us! Let’s look at these scriptures and see how God is going to defeat our enemy ISIS and so many others that have now risen against the people of God..




Isaiah 30:31-33 (Amp) ”At the voice of the Lord the Assyrians will be stricken with dismay and terror, when He smites them with His rod. And every passing stroke of the staff of punishment and doom which the Lord lays upon them shall be to the sound of [Israel’s] timbrels and lyres, when in battle He attacks [Assyria] with swinging and menacing arms. For Topheth [a place of burning and abomination] has already been laid out and long ago prepared; yes, for the [Assyrian] king and [the god] Molech it has been made ready, its pyre made deep and large, with fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, kindles it.”



You see, God is going to fight for us, with swinging arms, to the sound of our praises! This is what the dream about Carmen was all about! God wants you to know that as you come together as the people of God and worship Him and praise Him that a sound will come forth out of the Church of Jesus Christ that will defeat her enemies! The other day I heard a sound, it sounded like a choir of thousands and thousands of people. The sound was also like rushing water. I asked the Lord what it was and He said that “It was the sound of “many waters”coming out of the Saints of God...” This will be our place of safety from all of our enemies in this last day!




~Our Song Will Cause Us To Go From Barrenness To Fruitfulness Thus Bringing A Great Harvest~

It is also going to produce fruit to come forth. When David danced his way into the City with the Ark His wife Michael was offended and made fun of David because she despised him in her heart the word says” When we despise, when someone is truly in worship and praise then we have a problem in the church! The bible says that she became barren for the rest of her days!




~Another Dream~

I had another dream the other night about a well known Musician psalmist who sings prophetically and does intercession over cities and nations. He has one of the greatest anointings that I have ever seen for this. I dreamed that he came to a city and this denominational church did not want him so we ended up taking him to a very small venue. They would not even bring a sound man in for him because he didn’t “look the part!” His style of worship and warfare was not what they were use to! They were positioned for a great move of God but missed it because they were judging this event “Not of God!” In the dream also, I knew that we were going to ‘hook up” with Him and God was going to start a movement, but these people were missing their day of visitation... How sad it is for God to be coming to your city and the Pharisees of that City who ought to be gatekeepers will not allow it to happen because it doesn’t sound or look like what they are familiar with! God told me a couple of years ago that He was marrying the Warfare movement with the Tabernacle of David.. The Tabernacle of David is what King David established that would produce 24/7 worship and praise. He knew that if he could establish this, that God would fight their battles for them and the reason that he knew this was because, when he was a shepherd in the fields, he would sing and play music to the Lover of His soul and God would help him to slay the lion and the bear! Oh can you see why God wants us to just love on Him? When we do He slays our enemies too! Imagine what it will be like when the whole church is in one accord,worshiping our King?



~It Is Time To Sing O’ Barren~

The Lord is saying “It is time to worship your God as darkness covers the earth and gross darkness the people! Begin to worship me for what I am about to do in your midst and among you! Shout as they did when they walked around the walls of Jericho! Dance Like king David did as he ushered in my presence, not caring about the scorn of Michael, Saul’s daughter. Play upon instruments as he did and tamed the demons in Saul! Sing songs, hymns, and spiritual songs as Paul and Silas did in the prison, when I shook the earth, and they came out without shackles, for it was then that I saved the jailer and his household! Sing about my love and Mercy as they did in Jehoshaphat’s day when he sent Judah (praise) out first and the three armies turned on themselves and Jehoshaphat and His people picked up the spoils for three days! Yes it is time to sing O’ Barren ...it is time to sing Gideon! It is time to play and bring forth the words that I am speaking to you now David! For I will come and annihilate your enemies, and I will inhabit your praises! I will also bring you revelation of the enemies plans and plots ahead of time! Yes I come to the rescue of my Lovers and I cover them with my feathers for they have taken refuge under my wings! And I will save them from this crisis with Isis! They shall not touch a hair of your head for you are mine, who know the joyful sound!”




Isaiah 54 Amplified Bible (AMP) “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child! For the [spiritual] children of the desolate one will be more than the children of the married wife, says the Lord.”




Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens

http://dstevens7.wix.com/tcic

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jo Ellen. I can feel His Spirit welling up inside me as I read this. Time to burst forth. :)

    ReplyDelete