About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wind, Angels,And Earthquakes Awakening The Glorious Church!











Wind, Angels,And Earthquakes Awakening The Glorious Church! 

Before I Leave today I just wanted to say that ...Yes we had wind here last night, but I am still hearing the wind in the Spirit realm and last night it was very strong and blowing with a great intensity. I believe the wind of His Spirit is going to come stronger and stronger as we see summer approaching.. Hold onto your hats because YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET BABY! I felt and saw in the Spirit also last night ANGELIC EXCITEMENT and activity all around me as if they were anticipating something great that is about to happen in the earth.

 Also I saw an EARTHQUAKE happening although I don't know where..Wherever this is,God is going to take care of His people because of the prayers of those that they have called crazy in the past.... This is a time when God's people are going to arise out of the dust of many things in the earth and shine for His glory!

God's people will emerge out of this season as His GLORIOUS CHURCH.. I AM GOING BACK TO CHURCH!" Only this time she will BE the Church in the earth ,not DO CHURCH! Glory to your Name Lord!! AND I WILL BE TO HER A WALL OF FIRE AND THE GLORY IN THE MIDST OF HER! " GET READY TO BE MY GLORIOUS CHURCH!
.........................................................................................................................

Zechariah 2:5-13 "For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation."

Arise Shine , Jo Ellen Stevens
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations?ref=br_rs&pnref=lh
c

5 comments: