About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Sunday, April 12, 2015

WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY? WON'T YOU LET HIM IN?



Psalms 24:7-10 (NKJV) Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory." 


There is more to the Glory than gold dust and gem stones, even though that is awesome when it happens! In fact, I have seen gold dust many times and even gold teeth. and it is wonderful but the word "Glory" in the Hebrew language is the word for "heavy weight." Literally, when the glory of God begins to manifest, there is a thickness to the atmosphere around that can't be denied.... I have seen people stuck to the floor in the Glory . I seen them fall under it and lay in one position for hours, in trances and visions, I have seen the cloud of his presence with my physical eyes as the Glory manifests when we have been in worship.. 



He Comes For is Lovers

God inhabits our praises as we lift our head as in Psalms 24. He comes in to throw "His weight" around for those that Love Him! When a person throws His weight around it simply means that, he is throwing all that he is and all that he has around, to influence those in attendance! We use to say, "that guy came to town just to throw his weight around to influence people..."



He Shows Up As We Show His Love

His Glory shows up many times as we allow Him to love others through us.. As we press past the naysayers and the critics to Love that one that God is saying to go love on or give to the one that He told us to, then He shows up in His glory, and the atmosphere becomes thick with His presence and Person because part of Him throwing His weight around is God loving on His people, for... He is love! 



The Old Man At The First Baptist Church 

I remember when I was going with my mother to "a denominational church" here in our city, and I had not yet fully committed my life to Him. We were sitting there and you have to understand, that this was not yet a "Spirit Filled" church that believed in all of the gifts of the Spirit, like some of us Charismatic types, but there was an old,old man in this church and when they started singing that day we all were sitting there very proper and stiff and suddenly on the third verse of How Great Thou Art during the Chorus "this old man stood to His feet and lifted his hands to heaven, in front of all those that never did this in church! 

When he did it was as if something heavy entered that atmosphere and swept across the congregation! I began to weep as a knot came up in my throat.. I could hardly breathe as the Holy Spirit began to deal with my heart... I knew right then that if and when I ever gave my life to the Lord, that I wanted to be like that man.... I wanted to not be ashamed of loving on God, even if everyone else thought that I was crazy! His glory came in that day and I was never the same! His glory came because someone chose to press past the embarrassment of the crowd and worship God! His Glory came in, as that old man lifted up his head! His glory came in, to respond to one of His lovers.... 




The Word Of The Lord ..Will You Be The One To Let Me In?

I believe that the Lord would ask you this week... "Will you be the one who presses past the crowd and worships me? Will you be the one who lifts up your head and allows the King of Glory to come into your midst? Will you? I long to enter your congregations in all of My glory!, I long to come in with my army of Angels and throw my heavy weight around in your midst, but I must have someone who is hungry enough for my presence and desperate enough for me to come in, that they will press past all the shame and those that would look at you in disgust and just worship me and love me!! 

Shut your eyes and just love Me and when you open them, you will be surprised at what will be happening right there in your midst for I will show up and throw my weighty glory around and you will begin to see your lost loved ones come in and your bodies healed! I will show up in my weighty presence and miracles will begin to take place because of My glory! Signs ,wonders and deliverances will be a part of this glory! Yes, I myself will show up in the midst of My people that have abandoned their self to my will in this day and hour.. Yes, won't you be the one that Let's the king of Glory in? Lift Up Your Heads!" 

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens 
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc

Prophetic Artwork by JeWelL Jeffery @ Visionary Perspectives

No comments:

Post a Comment