About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

~ BLASTING THE BULLIES THAT HAVE KEPT YOU BACK! ~





Last year when I went to Pennsylvania to speak at Gateway Church International? in York for a few days, God gave me this scripture. 2 Corinthians 4;6 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 



~COMMAND THE LIGHT TO SHINE ON YOUR DARK PLACES~ 

The Lord then said." The God who lives in you, is the same God who commanded this light to shine out of darkness .....Now, you can command the light that is in you to shine out of the darkness”.....Then He said, "Tell My people to command this light that is in them to shine on the dark places in them!" He then showed me that there was darkness in them that had stopped the flow of the Spirit that was in them... 



~THINGS THAT HOLD YOU BACK~

He showed me that there were people that have had abortions in the past and that guilt and shame had stopped them from coming into the fulness of their destiny... He said that when they would command this light to shine in their dark place that it would illuminate that dark place and then they could be set free! Some did not even realize that this was something that was keeping them back and causing them to stay introverted. He then said that this is true of anything in our life that caused shame and guilt. It could be a rape that was never spoken of again or it could be a drunken father's sin that caused you to hide.....



~THE BULLIES (GUILT AND SHAME)~

He then gave me a dream of a bully that followed me to the back of the church and into a back room there as I was about to speak. It turned off the lights so that I could not find my way back  and tried to keep me in the background so that I couldn't minister. I would try and drink water from a fountain ( Jesus)  and the bully would try and push my face into the fountain and keep raping me over and over! (This indicated that he was trying to get me to remember this atrocity in my life and relive it.) This bully is this shame and guilt in our lives.This shame keeps you from going out to minister to the people! It will keep you in the dark,hiding from your calling!



~TIME TO GLORY IN YOUR STORY NO MATTER WHAT THE BULLIES DO!~ 

It could be many, many things that has kept you out of your destiny and pushed you into a place of hiding in the darkness and even now you can feel the shame and want to go back inside and hide whenever someone gets to close to knowing....  You almost feel like if anyone ever finds out, that you would surely die..... Right now the lord wants you to, command the light that is within you to "shine out of the darkness" and the Lord says that He will come bursting through your darkness!! He wants to illuminate that thing that is holding you back and bring it forth and then He will dispel it for good! He wants to once and for all, heal this old wound that is causing you to retreat and hide from the people that He is sending you to! In fact, He wants to use you to minister to the very people that you have been hiding from....



~THE VERY THING THAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK WILL BE YOUR MINISTRY~

Get ready to walk in the fullness of your calling and in more freedom than you have ever known! He is going to do His work.. In fact He woke me up to tell somebody this...... He has been waiting for this day because the very next verse in....2 Corinthians 4:7 says "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us" He wants you to know that Yes, you all have had things in your life that you are ashamed of and yes you have been through things,some of your own doing and some are other peoples fault but these things have shown you your weaknesses throughout your life. "This is why I came and put Myself in you so that they could see that this Power and Glory is of Me and not of you! When you are weak then I am strong in you! Rejoice in the Greatness of who I am in you in spite of the failures and then I will get all of the Glory!



Rejoice in the fact that I have delivered you from this darkness and do not be ashamed, for this is your calling! Let them see your frailness, and then show them My greatness to deliver! For this is when My glory will cover the earth! This is when you will be free to be all that I have called you to be! This will set them free. It is time for my people to show their scars to the world so that they can know the Savior that saved you! Yes let My light shine out of the darkness that was in your heart and you will see great and mighty things happen through your earthen vessels! Then I will be glorified in your life as I have longed to be made manifest for you will overcome by the word of your testimony!"



1Peter 2;9-10 (NKJV) "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy."  



"2 Corinthians 12:9-11 (NKJV) "And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 



Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc
http://dstevens7.wix.com/tcic

No comments:

Post a Comment