About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Friday, May 8, 2015

~Tongues Are For Mums!!~




My mother never failed to tell us when we went out the door that Jesus was coming back soon.. But that didn't keep me from going out and doing what I did in the late 60's and throughout the 70's and early part of the 80's. when I finally got saved in 1983, she said that she prayed all the time for our salvation and prayed for 23 years until in 1983 she got baptised in the Holy Spirit as a Baptist ... She wasn't expecting it that day but was sitting in her living room feeling convicted for watching soap operas on TV..





~It's Yours If You Want It!~

We laugh about it now, but she was truly being convicted of the lifestyle that was portrayed on those things and suddenly she was sitting in her living room and she heard the Lord in an out loud voice say to her.."It's yours if you want it" She knew immediately that He was speaking to her about the Baptism because she had read Pat Boone's Book about when he and his wife had gotten filled with the Spirit and how it had changed them...So she went into the bedroom and knelt by her bed and when she did.She started to pray and instead of English coming out, She began speaking in an unknown tongue as the Spirit gave her the utterance!!!!






~Don't Talk To Me In That Language!~

When she got up she had been filled with the precious Holy Spirit!! She called me that day and said "Jo , I just got baptized in the Holy Spirit and I am speaking in a language that I have never learned...Do you want to hear me?" I did not know anything about any Holy Ghost and didn't want to know anything about any ghost for that matter and was thinking that Mom had lost her mind and went off of her rocker so I very hurriedly said "Noooooooooo!!!!"and proceeded to hang up and call my brothers to let them know that Mom done lost her mind!!!



Well little did I know that within a month or two, I and both of my brothers would be saved and speaking in tongues also due to Mother beginning to pray for us in tongues.. She always says now that, she prayed for all those years in English and we didn't come in, but that praying in tongues caused us all to come in within a couple of months.. Thank God for the precious gift of the Holy Spirit and Mom's that pray for their children in tongues!!





~Wings On Your Prayers~


If you are having trouble seeing your prayers answered in English and want to see wings put on your prayers just get filled with the Holy Spirit.. Begin praying in the Holy Spirit and you will see miracles happen suddenly that you had been praying for for years! It's yours if you want it!





1 Corinthians 14:14 15&18

"For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:"




Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelation…

No comments:

Post a Comment