About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

"The Prophetic Army Of God"

"The Prophetic Army Of God" 

Photo by Laurie Riggs 



As I was preparing for the conference that we had last weekend I was reading this chapter in Jeremiah. God began to speak to me and point out that He had to deal with Jeremiah's fear before He could "see" correctly. It was a moment when I knew that He was going speak more about this....



Jeremiah 1:7-12 "Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.



See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.  Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it."



~The Fear Of Man Will Stop Your Vision From Being Correct~

You see Jeremiah could not "See" the vision correctly as long as he had fear of man! The Lord then woke me up and began to say. I am going to give you other instances of this in the scripture.... Get up and go look at  Hebrews 11 and as I did I saw that these people in the hall of faith chapter, as it has been called, moved by faith in spite of all of the opposition and contradiction that man threw against them. They heard the Lord's voice and then moved in the direction that the Lord showed them to go and kept that vision before them as they went forward!



~The Lord Spoke ~ 

The Lord then spoke to me  and said " I am raising up a prophetic army in this day ad hour that will not be afraid of what men can do to them and who will not be afraid of those that would say that they are politically incorrect but I must have a people who are willing to say what they see in spite of the current political climate, in spite of fear of what men may think of them but will obey my voice in this hour! There is a people in this hour who will be fearless, faithful, forgiving, and fruitful.These will be those who are willing and obedient.. They will "See" correctly because there is no veil over their eyes to blind them to the visions and revelations that I am speaking and showing them in this hour..... I will have a willing people in the day of My power!



~Finally Jeremiah Could See beyond His Fears~

After God dealt with Jeremiahs fear he then asked Him "What do you see?" and Jeremiah described the vision to Him. The Lord then said "You have seen correctly" and began to tell Him that he had shown hi the vision so that because he had set him over nations to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. This is the very reason that God is dealing with our fears in the Body of Christ right now...



 He wants us to know what our purpose is because of the times we are living in and like He did when He called Gideon and His army.. He called Him a Mighty man of God and then listened while Gideon gave Him all of the excuses why he could not do as the Lord asked. God dealt with his fear so that He would see himself doing what He called him to do..He then got rid of all of the fearful in the group that he was preparing the army with and Gideon was left with 300 men who could "see" themselves winning that war!



~It Is Our Time To Take Nations!~

It is our time to raise up to take nations but we must "see" correctly in this hour but as long as we are fearing men we will always see through our fears and our fears will give us excuses not to go forward!  Yes God is raising up the fearless in this hour... Those who see correctly and are not afraid to speak it and act out what God is showing them.. He is raising up those that will be obedient despite the fact that they might be in the minority! They will be fearless to speak because God has put His word in their mouth! Then the Lord will "hasten His word to perform it!"  They will say what they hear Him saying and do what they see Him doing.. They are "The Prophetic Army Of God!"



Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens 
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc

1 comment:

  1. Difficult thing I have is am constantly judging myself as a white Anglo Saxon male 66 yrs old who listening only to conservative voices bible teaching spiritual too conservative news but liberal family who are only means support for ministry am I speaking correctly judging rightly consideration of others plight as people of color or teen under peer pressure my own failure I haven't forgotten

    ReplyDelete