About Me

My photo
JO ELLEN STEVENS Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, intercessor, She has ministered with her husband for 24years pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She is a prophetic author for Spirit Fuel. She has taught many bible study groups and has led prophetic intercessory prayer groups. She operates in a prophetic anointing and in word of knowledge and word of wisdom. She believes that every believer should be hearing the Lord's voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She believes God called her many years ago to encourage the body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this no matter what their age, background or social status! She also believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory! Jo Ellen is available to speak in churches and conferences. For more information, contact Jo Ellen Stevens

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

~Liquid Prayers Filling The Bowls That Are Being Tipped! ~


Liquid Prayers Filling The Bowls That Are Being Tipped!
4/29/2015 8AM



~Touched With Their Hurt ~

My God, my God.. I praise you this morning! Yesterday as I was laying on the table to get this procedure done at the doctor. I knew that it had hurt very bad the last time that I got it done and I asked the Lord to not let it hurt so much. I am not into pain as you can tell . Suddenly as I was crying out for God in that moment, I went into a scene in a vision of the little girls that had been captured by the terrorist. I saw the tears running down their little faces as they faced rape and torture every day. I heard their cries! I laid there with tears running down both sides of my face as I waited on what for me would be over in a few minutes, but for them the pain was daily there unless they were released. Then, when they are released they will have to relive the horror all the days of their life. If not for God's intervention these girls would face a horrific future..... I believe our God has a plan...I believe that these bones can live again... I believe that they have a hope and a future...



Today I woke up to post what the Lord was speaking to me and the news said that we are in some kind of a covert operation to free 200 girls from a Boco Haram camp! Oh glory to God! Could it be that God just lays them on our heart through a vision and then gives us His heart and prays through us with only our tears? I am not claiming my entering into their sufferings alone caused them to be set free but how many of you have wept for them? I know you have...



~God hears Our Tears ~

I believe that God hears our tears. I believe that He prays His heart through us when He gets our attention! I also believe that these tears and prayers of the saints are being collected in heaven and the bowls are full.The Angel is pouring them out upon the earth and we are about to hear some thunderings and see some lightning, and hear some voices of those that are crying out for the release of these captives!! I also know that when Jesus wept with compassion that what resulted was resurrection life!! Could it be that our weeping will and has brought forth the resurrection of these girls that many considered as good as dead? Oh Glory to God!!



John 11:33-35 "Therefore, when Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who came with her weeping, He groaned in the spirit and was troubled. 34 And He said, “Where have you laid him?” They said to Him, “Lord, come and see.”

Jesus wept....."



John 11:43 "Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” 44 And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”"




Revelation 8:3-5 (NKJV) "Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake."



Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens 
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelation…


No comments:

Post a Comment